When you are injured you need an attorney that is going to get you the best settlements possible.
CAR ACCIDENT EXPERIENCE
Not just any kind of legal experience. Experience helping people injured from serious car accidents like you.
Excellent record of fantastic representation and incomparable service to our clients.
Don’t take our word for it. Read what our clients have to say about their experience with our law firm.
WE CAN HELP YOU
According to the Ohio Department of Public Safety’s 2016 report, in 2016 there were 10,721 traffic crashes – about 30 crashes a day – in Toledo. While the majority of these only resulted in damage to the vehicles involved and/or other property, over 2,000 of these crashes resulted in at least one person being injured and an additional 22 collisions resulted in a fatality. These numbers, however, do not tell the whole story of what happens in a Toledo car wreck:
- How long is an injured driver prevented from returning to work because of his or her injuries;
- What financial pressures does the injured person and his or her family experience because of expensive medical bills and/or reduction in income?
- Once the injured driver’s injuries heal, what type of mental scars and trauma will remain?
Groth & Associates can assist you in beginning the process of rebuilding your life by helping you obtain monetary damages where your injuries come as the result of another person’s careless or reckless driving decisions. Contact our firm today for assistance.
WE GET RESULTS
Truck vs. Van
Inattentive Semi driver kills 3 on Interstate Highway. Our out of state clients were killed due to inattentive semi-truck driver. Our experienced attorneys were able to assist these families in obtaining a judgment against the inattentive truck driver.
Truck vs Construction Worker
Sleepy Truck Driver kills husband and father of three. Our experienced attorneys were able to obtain a settlement that was for the remaining policy limits from Driver and Employer’s policy of insurance.
Factory Worker vs Press Manufacturer
Employee had partial amputation of his leg due to the faulty design of a press at his job. Our experienced attorneys were required to travel overseas to take depositions in a foreign country and a foreign language.
WORDS FROM OUR CLIENTS
Our experience with Attorney Stevin Groth was nothing short of life changing.ALFRED & JENNIFER
When we first contacted Mr. Groth, he gave us his cell phone number and we were able to directly contact him day or night. His knowledge of the Ohio judicial system was astounding. He handled all aspects of our case himself, never once handing off our case to jr. associates. Stevin had positive relationships with all the judges, district attorneys and court personal that we came in contact with. Stevin’s persuasive arguments on our son’s behalf cleared him of all charges. Because of Stevin’s abilities, our son is able to move forward with his life without the stigma of a criminal record. We could not recommend Stevin Groth more highly.
Over the years I was employed by the Sheriff's Office, I was in contact with attorneys on a daly basis but Stevin stood head and shoulders above most others in all aspects of his work. His professionalism shown toward and compassion to, all he came in contact with, was beyond reproach. Should I ever need an attorney myself, Stevin Groth would be the person I would turn to in my time of need, no matter what that need might be.ROBERT
...He was very professional, approachable and true to his word.ANONYMOUS
The gratefulness that I and my husband have for this attorney and his firm is too great to put into words... I just need to say that during the whole case our family felt very important to Groth and somewhat special, if that is proper to say. This is because of how much care and professionalism was given throughout the case. His words, demeanor, and attitude was confident and soothing from the first moment he said he would take the case, in the court room, and after.ANONYMOUS
WHAT TO DO AFTER A WRECK
Expect that the moments immediately following a car wreck will be chaotic as you struggle to understand the situation and your injuries. First, you should consider the nature of any injuries you have sustained and decide what medical evaluation and treatment is appropriate. If you are seriously injured, experience pain when attempting to move, cannot feel your limbs, believe you may have struck your head, or are unsure how serious your injuries are, then you should call emergency medical assistance and ask to be taken to a hospital as quickly as possible. If you do not believe your injuries are severe or life-threatening, make arrangements to seek medical evaluation and treatment as soon as possible.
As time and your abilities permit, at the scene of the crash you should attempt to:
- Move yourself and your vehicle out of the way of other traffic if you can do so safely and without causing further injury;
- Obtain the name and contact information from witnesses who are present at the scene of the crash and who indicate that they saw the crash occur or have information about the crash;
- Refrain from admitting liability or saying you are sorry for the accident to any witness (such statements can be used against you to reduce your compensation award and/or preclude you from recovering any compensation at all;
- Write down a detailed account of what happened immediately before and after the crash, and keep this statement in a safe place so you can refer to it later when giving statements to the insurance company and/or your attorney; and
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident, including damage to the vehicles, the location of the accident, and your injuries,